Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year - Cooking coming to your kitchen - dinners to go soon to begin

Happy New Year! It's 2011 and I can't believe how time flies. The vote is in, I will begin a business from my kitchen cooking dinners "to go" only five days a week. The menu will be selected and posted here and on face book by me, the Thursday prior. I will expand on this venture with teaching as business grows. We all know the search is on for healthy, wholesome food and everyone is always on the run which makes this almost impossible. I am so excited, because in our area, there are limited options for take out...Chinese and pizza.. Or cook it yourself. After a long day the last thing I wanted to do, in between running car pool to dance, drivers ed, band practice, basketball games... etc. I will also be featuring some vegan options by bringing my friend Georgia in to the mix on occasion for those that are health and animal conscious. She has a blog also, see the following: http://vegangeorgia.blogspot.com/2011/01/sustys-cafe.html?spref=fb
Be on the lookout, I hope to begin next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment