Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekend Fun and food

It has been a while since I have been in touch, but I did not stop cooking!  I am always trying new things and creating dishes to test on my family and friends. 
I have been busy learning Italian also, hoping to take a trip within the next couple of years and experience even more different local food.
Breakfast today - pumpkin pancakes, rosemary, ham and swiss frittatta!  Dinner tomorrow will be a new and interesting experience.  Stay tuned for what's on the menu
We are going through the process of permits and inspections from the town and the state - we are hoping for launch date in March!  Hopefully in time for St. Patrick's day - when even us Italians become Irish and I can make boiled dinner with homemade soda bread for everyone!
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment