Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter White Pizza

Since we are snowed in, I decided to try something new and different with one of our favorite meals.....pizza!  We had Jay's favorite sausage and cheese snack to start, then a great meat lover's pizza.  I decided to try a new white pizza, with garlic and truffle oil, fresh baby greens and herbs, sliced roma tomatoes, ricotta, parmesan and mozzerella cheeses.

I didn't think my sons would like this one, figured it was more for me, however.... they are in love with my new pizza.  Have to make more, is the comment.

This would be great for a vegan/vegetarian.  Very tasty, not lacking at all.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny, we had pizza today too (vegan for us of course). The flavors in your white pizza sound nice. I might try veganizing with tofu ricotta, vegan parma & vegan mozzarella. Nothing bad about garlic, greens and tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete